Ewww! I'd freak out if I saw that.
Okay, that's gross...
OMGosh I cannot believe my daughter is sitting there so calmly. Well, OK I can - I would be screaming!!!!We are hoping Jaxon can catch some fish this weekend - or at least help us break the Bakow fishing curse! (We never catch any).
Hi Mom. More updates.
I just found your blog. It's fun to see what your family is up to. And the snake nest?? Gross!
I love snakes especially those ones and I am NOT ashamed.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ewww! I'd freak out if I saw that.
Okay, that's gross...
OMGosh I cannot believe my daughter is sitting there so calmly. Well, OK I can - I would be screaming!!!!
We are hoping Jaxon can catch some fish this weekend - or at least help us break the Bakow fishing curse! (We never catch any).
Hi Mom. More updates.
I just found your blog. It's fun to see what your family is up to.
And the snake nest?? Gross!
I love snakes especially those ones and I am NOT ashamed.
Post a Comment