
Traditional Chinese Dinner

Dad asked Nate's date how old she was. She said, "18" and Nate said, "and a half". Dad went and got a sippy cup with a little soda in it and gave it to her. It was pretty funny!

Playing "SCUM"

Yummy snacks - veg. tray, crab dip, guacamole dip, shrimp & cocktail sauce, bacon wrapped water chestnuts

Fireworks for the New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Enjoying the puppies.

Dad loves puppy breath. He likes to bring them in the house and cuddle them.
5 comments:
Whoa, Nate -- a freshman!!
Those snacks look yummy. Fireworks? You really ARE doing a lot more than you ever did when I lived there!
Those puppies are so cute. Seriously remind me of Lucas -- just lots of roly chubbiness to kiss.
Who is Nate?
Who is sitting next to Nate's date? That looks fun. If it wasn't right before the break was over, it would have been fun to come.
I can't wait to see the puppies. Sad that they'll be not so snuggly roly poly when we get to come.
haha that sippy cup thing was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
I never noticed nates face in that picture... priceless.
Post a Comment