Aaron went on a business trip and Harmony was going to be alone for awhile. So I graciously consented to go help out with the kids while he is gone. :-)
Dad sent a package for Jack with peanut clusters, misc. candy and snacks, and a picture of Jack, Grandpa & Axa. Jack was thoroughly enjoying his package!
Barbara you are such a giving person - LOL :D I'm so glad you got another trip to Germany in. That is so fun and the boys are adorable and obviously LOVE their GRandma!!
4 comments:
Barbara you are such a giving person - LOL :D
I'm so glad you got another trip to Germany in. That is so fun and the boys are adorable and obviously LOVE their GRandma!!
I can tell you're having fun. They are sooo cute. Harm's looking good as always too.
Cute pictures. Looks like fun.
That's a really cute post, Mom.
Post a Comment