What an awesome plaque. I love that they nicknamed him "Higgles' and I love that he brought laughter just because he was mormon. What a hoot! You have a couple of great sons!!
I love that plaque of course. It's awesome. But I still don't like what they wrote at the bottom. I'll bet you anything that Dallon would have brought lots of laughter even if he hadn't been a Mormon. Oh well.
2 comments:
What an awesome plaque. I love that they nicknamed him "Higgles' and I love that he brought laughter just because he was mormon. What a hoot!
You have a couple of great sons!!
I love that plaque of course. It's awesome.
But I still don't like what they wrote at the bottom. I'll bet you anything that Dallon would have brought lots of laughter even if he hadn't been a Mormon. Oh well.
Post a Comment