Sunday, August 21, 2011


...to McCall. Come on, really, don't you think this 60 year old man's pony tail is sexy? I think I should grow one of those and stick it through the gap on the back of my hat. Certainly I could earn some respect points with my grandchildren.

Then up over Galena where Jared's chain came in half, my headlight decided to stop working in the night, the wind and rain came in gusts, and Barney slept through the entire thing (at Red Fish Lake) while Jared and I struggled immensely.

A very rewarding ride. Oh, and Barney, your motorcycle skills are greatly improved and impressive. Next ride.......D.C.

2 comments:

Brittany H said...

I think a pony tail is a spectacular idea! Why didn't you think of this before?

Jaimie said...

Nast. You'd have a "bullet" when you pulled out the ponytail. (If you haven't heard that, it's bald mullet.) Make me vomit. Don't listen to Brittany.