Dad and I did water levels last week. The weather was so beautiful we didn't even have to wear a jacket!
Jaxon's BYU-I hydrology class went on a field trip in the area that we work. They wanted Dad to come along and explain some hydrology. Dad is good at that. He did an awesome job! The report was the students really liked it.
5 comments:
THe weather WAS nice! Gave me spring fever really bad. :) Dad tucks in his shirt? Or did you make him do that for the picture?
No, but when I was sick for a couple weeks I lost 18 pounds and my pants keep falling down. The shirts inside help hold my pants up. Don't say dollop!
Okay, I was wondering the same thing about the tucked in shirt. :)
I like that pic of Dad with the students. They all look very interested. Glad to see Dad dressed up for the occasion... Nice t-shirt. hehehe!
Like the lady on the Goonies says, "kids suck!"
WAIT! Whoa!! Rewind!!
You got sick for a few days and lost 18 pounds Brian????
OK I am going to go to a pre-school and breathe really deeply, or not wash my hands in a public restroom, or something! I need to try that diet!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously the students all look very interested. Great that you could contribute!
Post a Comment