Your trip looks like it has been lots of fun. I too, love stopping and looking at all the historic places. It's a great and interesting country we live in. And, by golly, it actually looks downright warm in some of those places! Hope you are not missing the 4 feet of snow at your house - ha ha!! Dallon looks great - Handsome boy!
Wow, what a trip! I really enjoyed all the pictures of the historic places. I can't wait to see you guys! We are so excited about having you guys here!
3 comments:
Your trip looks like it has been lots of fun. I too, love stopping and looking at all the historic places. It's a great and interesting country we live in.
And, by golly, it actually looks downright warm in some of those places!
Hope you are not missing the 4 feet of snow at your house - ha ha!!
Dallon looks great - Handsome boy!
Whoa, Dallon's arms are huge! So is Erica going on the trip with you?
Wow, what a trip! I really enjoyed all the pictures of the historic places. I can't wait to see you guys! We are so excited about having you guys here!
Post a Comment