Dad was going to have me come in and snap a picture of him reaching under the stall, but there were way too many people in there. So he asked a guy in there to take a picture.
Schmee, Larry Craig is (used to be) a US Senator from Idaho. This freakin moron went into this very bathroom in the Minn/St. Paul Airport and was arrested for making homosexual advances, under the stall door, to an undercover cop who promptly arrested him. Craig plead "no-contest" to the charge and hoped it would go away. When the media found out about it....well...he's unemployed. DAD
That was a good laugh! Glad Barbara didn't go in to take the picture. I bet the cops keep a close eye on this particular latrine. You might have ended up in jail!
4 comments:
Okay, am I dumb? What is this all about? I'm assuming it's a movie or something...
Ok I laughed so hard when I saw the post title and then Brian standing in the bathroom. At first I thought Barbara had gone in to take the picture.
Too funny!
Schmee, Larry Craig is (used to be) a US Senator from Idaho. This freakin moron went into this very bathroom in the Minn/St. Paul Airport and was arrested for making homosexual advances, under the stall door, to an undercover cop who promptly arrested him. Craig plead "no-contest" to the charge and hoped it would go away. When the media found out about it....well...he's unemployed. DAD
That was a good laugh! Glad Barbara didn't go in to take the picture. I bet the cops keep a close eye on this particular latrine. You might have ended up in jail!
Post a Comment