Thanks for putting these on. I hope we will be able to see places other than Utah and Idaho in our lifetime. :)Be safe.Lisa
This Castle will be one of our stops this summer but it is so fun to see it all covered with snow. It really does look like a winter wonderland - beautiful!
That is awesome! I can't wait to go someday! That castle is so cool looking with snow all over it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for putting these on. I hope we will be able to see places other than Utah and Idaho in our lifetime. :)
Be safe.
Lisa
This Castle will be one of our stops this summer but it is so fun to see it all covered with snow. It really does look like a winter wonderland - beautiful!
That is awesome! I can't wait to go someday! That castle is so cool looking with snow all over it!
Post a Comment